Friday, January 23, 2009

Second Trimester Bliss!

It's week 25 and I am just a couple weeks away from entering the third trimester! Holy Moly! Time seems to be whizzing by! One look at me, and even a 3 year old can say that there's a little baby in my tummy - that's how I look now!

The last month has been great, with some traveling - from snow to sand, from northwest to south east, from staying home and getting pampered to getting out and kayaking!! I must say I've enjoyed every moment of it. Truly, the second trimester is a blissful phase and one should travel as much as possible during this time. You may not be able to travel for a while after the baby is born. There is this permanent smile pasted on face - I can feel Happiness within - literally!

Speaking about happiness, the kicks are there all the time and get stronger when I am hungry (possibly little Adobe is too). More coming up preparations for the li'l one's arrival in a few months...stay tuned!!

No comments: