So, I got myself a copy of the most popular book that expectant mothers (and fathers) read - What To Expect When You Are Expecting. This book is beautiful, covers all aspects of being pregnant, the emotions, the skepticisms, everything! It even describes the development of the baby on a weekly basis. I've also been doing a fair amount of research online, but there's just so much information out there, it could cause an overload and unnecessary worries! If that's not all, finding a doctor, a hospital are just to name a few - that you need to think about. The complexity increases with the number of choices for each! If the online research weren't enough, there's conflicting advice (solicited and otherwise) to filter through! Welcome to the world of parenting!
Gosh, I feel tired already! On the bright side, I just got my pregnancy confirmed by my doctor...here's looking forward to more preggy talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment